Only the Admin or Template Manager can perform this action.
This article shows how to set the signature date to be automatically entered into the signed document such as e-contract or e-agreement.
- Open the document file(Word, Excel, PowerPoint) you want to convert to e-form or create a new document.
- Add a signature component to the location to sign.
- Enter the component ID in the property window. (e.g. Signature)
- Add a date component where the signature date will be entered.
- Open the properties window of the component.
- Select … as the “Modified Date”.
- In the Component ID field that appears below, enter the signature component ID, “Signature”.